Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hello Again;)






Wow it's been a while since my last post, sorry.

So a few updates.... We went to Frankenmuth with my Dad and had a really good time. I didn't get too many pictures but Maddie and Bella did meet a few pirates and even recieved some "gold" from them. We spent the first day at an indoor waterpark called Splash Mountain, it was alot of fun. Brave little Bella went down the huge water slide that was pitch black inside, not once but twice, with Michael. Maddie would not even attempt the kiddie slide. The whole trip was a hit and we spent some nice time with my Dad and Mary. Thank you both, we really had a nice time. So here are the few pictures I did get. I will post more updates later. We are off to school.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Looks like fun! Your girls are adorable!

Nikki

Stephanie said...

Thanks Nikki:)

Ros said...

What a great day out! When I saw the photos at first, I thought that must be Frankenmuth!