Thursday, April 20, 2006

A day at the Spa


Wouldn't we all love a day at the spa?? Well today was picture day at Madison's preschool so of course I am frantically running around this morning trying to get both girls dolled up and stay that way until picture time. I have not yet been out sandal shopping for them so the only option that will work with their dresses is bare feet and polished toes. Taking one look at their springtime(mud stained)feet I realize that a morning at the foot spa is in order. My girls love getting a foot bath in the foot massage/soaker, with the silky foot cream and pretty polish afterwards. As to how much they really value the effort that goes into it on my part, well just take another look at the picture I took this afternoon, only 3 hours after we returned home from preschool:0. My girls are girly enough to enjoy a day at the spa, but easy going enough to believe that "God made dirt and dirt won't hurt":))

4 comments:

Nicki said...

That is too cute! They're definitely not afraid of a little mud. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I've enjoyed looking through yours too.

Anonymous said...

I Love this pic.Really cute Steph.I would have liked to see a before pic of the pretty toes too.

Stephanie said...

Paulette,
You will get to see them when we get the pic's back. I'll be sure to get you some in the mail:))

Anonymous said...

Melissa Said....

So it not much different having girls. I have mud everyday from my boys!!