Monday, June 30, 2008

Spiderwick Chronicles anyone???


I love this movie and the girls are into it too. We watched it at the theatre and just rented it a few nights back. Our next door friends had rented it too and all of the kids got together and watched it next door. When I came home from work Ruth was telling me how the kids convinced her to give them some salt, only to find it in the window sills:0 Maddie came running over to me with a backpack full of cans of tomato sauce, too cute. But the funniest thing I've seen in a long time is this picture of Bella with her Goblin seeing goggles on and CRAZY outfit!! I love it, it makes me smile every time I see it! She is a funny girl and those kids had a blast playing The Spiderwick Chronicles yesterday:)

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Too cute, Steph. They really were hilarious...but I think the best part was when they dropped the field guide in the pool outback in a desperate struggle with goblins. I warned them to keep it inside the protective cirlcle!! :)