Monday, March 31, 2008

Mail Call



We have enjoyed our next door friends for almost 7 years now. Time flies by so fast!! One of the best things about having a family of friends right next door are the bonds that our children have made with each other. There should be a worn path in the sidewalk that connects our driveways, as much as the kids run back and forth delivering letters, videos, costumes...you name it they have delivered it one way or the other. Here Bella just found and little card and decided right there that she was going to fill it out and take it over to Sarah, her best friend. I couldn't resist the Kodak moment, it was rainy and wet but still that doesn't stop the mail from being delivered.

5 comments:

Ruthie said...

That is sooo cute...I love it! Oh the happy memories we are making :)

Ros said...

Cute.. and I recognise that porch well! LOL I remember helping paint it. (although maybe it's been painted again since!!)

Stephanie said...

Yes it has. I believe I remember them out there painting last year;)

Ruthie said...

Yes...and it needs another coat...thank you MI weather!

Ros said...

Yeah I imagine the weather would be tough on paint!