Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What??


I believe that my 4 year old daughter is really picking up on alot more of those little conversations between my hubby and I than previously thought.

The girls and I are on our way home from Maddie's last ballet class and she wants french fries from the "golden arches". Mind you I am trying to lose weight here so I come up with "Sweetie we just don't have the money to buy french fries right now, and besides they are not good for you to eat all the time". We turn the corner and head for home, end of conversation right?...Maddie comes back with "Don't they take credit cards?". I just laughed and held firm on my answer all the while thinking that we are in big trouble when she becomes a teenager and asks to borrow the credit card:0.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! how cute.

M said...

Gosh she looks lovely here..is her nair naturally curly?