Saturday, December 31, 2005

All I want for Christmas is....


My three year old daughter wanted nothing but princess and the Pauper dresses for Christmas this year. I didn't really think that she was serious at first but anytime someone would ask her what she wanted that was her reply. So I panicked because I could not find them in any store and it is what she told Santa she wanted. I finally looked on Ebay and found an ebay store called my dressup trunk and they were great to work with, making sure that we received them in time for Chritmas. Here in this picture Maddie is explaining that her best friend Sophie can only wear the blue dress because the pink Annelise dress is her special one from Santa. How cute that the first thing she thinks of is her friend coming over to get dressed up with her, as they often do.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

I love that picture of Maddie...I can just hear her talking to you about those dresses. Sophie wanted to pack all her costumes to take to Kansas with us to play with her cousin Haven, who is also a princess, you see. Fortunately, Haven had some to share.